Beginners and experienced photographers welcome!
Got a new camera?
Want to take better pictures of your family?
Want to come home with incredible vacation pictures?
Want to learn how to capture your child's sporting event?
Do you want to impress everyone with professional looking images?
Has it always been your dream to become a photographer?
We teach you the basics with easy to learn, step-by-step instructions on how to take incredible, mind-blowing images!
Perhaps one of the best decisions you've ever made...
Spend some time with award winning professional photographers Val Westover and Stephanie Adriana and learn how to take control of your camera/photography. This workshop is perfect for those who want to gain a strong understanding of their camera.
This workshop includes:
1. Four intense hours of learning
2. Easy to understand step-by-step instructions
3. Basic photography principles
4. How to use all of settings on your camera
5. How to photograph like a pro
6. Artistic photographic theory
By the time you are finished with our workshop you will amaze everyone with your ability to take breathtaking images and your camera will now be an extension of your artistry!
This workshop will address:
1. Essentials - Preparing for success
2. ISO - Controlling the image sensor
3. Aperture - Controlling light and depth of field
4. Shutter Speed - Controlling light and movement
5. Relationship - Combining Aperture and Shutter Speed
6. Lighting - The creation of a photograph
7. Metering - Measuring light for the correct exposure
8. Composition - Arranging the elements of a photograph
9. Completion - Start photographing like a pro
Val Westover Photography Partners welcome! Additional sessions with our staff are designed for partners to discuss sales, client issues, and Photoshop.
Each attendee receives:
A four hour workshop teaching you how to use and understand all the settings on your camera.
Available for purchase at the workshop is Val Westover's book titled A Photographers Guide to Success: How to shoot like a pro. This is a comprehensive workbook filled with tips and practice exercises.